Steve Lehto has been practicing Lemon Law and Consumer Protection for 30 years. He has handled cases for thousands of consumers. He wrote the Lemon Law Bible and taught at the University of Detroit-Mercy School of Law for ten years. He is a frequent lecturer on Consumer Law and has been quoted by or appeared on countless media outlets such as the New York Times, the BBC, CNN, Good Morning America, WDIV, WJBK, and WXYZ. He also has written several award winning history books on topics as diverse as the Italian Hall disaster, the wrongful conviction of Timothy Masters, and the Chrysler Turbine Car.
If you have questions or comments on the Lemon Law, call me to discuss them. There is no charge for the consultation. Further, the Lemon Law requires the manufacturer to pay your attorney’s fees and court costs on your behalf. That means: If you have a good case you will never have to pay attorney’s fees to enforce your rights under the Lemon Law.
Listen to Lehto’s Law
Listen to Steve Lehto explain the Lemon Law on his podcast.
Subscribe to Lehto’s Law on YouTube
WATCH ON YOUTUBE
LISTEN TO STEVE EXPLAIN THE LEMON LAW
- ‘Have You Heard the News?!’
- VT Closes World Famous Secret Loophole
- Total Engine Failure Due to Missed Free Software Update
- Couch Cushion Does Not Invalidate Will
- Judge and Prosecutor Loved Each Other a Bit Too Much
- Strange Woman Jumped into Police Commissioner’s Truck
- Company Sues Experts Who Linked Its Products to Cancer
- What IS a ‘Hostile Witness’?
- Court Strikes Law Against Secret Recordings
- HOA Board Calls the Police After Members Protest